1. USER INFORMATION
Peldaño Media Group, S.L., hereinafter CONTROLLER, is the Data controller for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that these data shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD), and therefore provides the following information on the processing:
Company name: Peldaño Media Group, S.L.
TAX ID (NIF): B78187952
Registered address: AVDA MANZANARES 196 , 28026 MADRID
e-mail: [email protected]
Purpose of the processing:
We process the data provided by the parties concerned in order to maintain a business relationship with the User and a quality service, and carry out customer and supplier management, subscription management, promotions, competitions, etc. The foreseen operations are:
- To manage the registration to the event.
- To forward commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social media or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that allow for commercial communications. These communications shall be carried out by the CONTROLLER and be related to its products and services, or to those belonging to its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third-parties shall never have access to the personal data.
- To carry out administrative, fiscal and accounting management of our clients and suppliers.
- To manage the online subscription process.
- To purchase subscriptions, e-books or magazines.
- To carry out statistical studies.
- To process orders, applications or any type of request made by the user through any of the available means of contact.
- To send the website’s newsletter.
Legal basis of the processing:
The data shall be processed on the legal basis of the consent of the data subject.
Type of data
We process basic user profile data, never sensitive data.
The categories of personal data we process are:
- Identification data.
- Professional and industry data.
- Postal or electronic addresses.
- Telephone number.
- Commercial information.
- Financial data to allow payments.
- Sex and age.
- Browsing history.
Data retention criteria: Data shall be retained for as long as they are no longer necessary for the purpose of the processing, and it shall be deleted using the appropriate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or their total destruction.
Data disclosure: Contact data shall be provided to the sponsors of the event, so they can inform you of their service offer. Data shall not be disclosed to third-parties, unless legal obligation.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to their processing.
- Right to submit a complaint to the Spanish Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if they consider that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact data to exercise your rights:
Peldaño Media Group, S.L. AVDA MANZANARES, 196 – 28026 MADRID (Madrid). Email: [email protected]
2. OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact, registration, and subscription form or submitted through downloadable forms, expressly accept, freely and unequivocally, that their data are necessary for the provider to meet their request, being voluntary the entry of data in the remaining fields. The User ensures that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER is true and the User is responsible for communicating any modification to it.
The CONTROLLER informs and expressly guarantees the users that their personal data shall in no case be transferred to third-parties, and that whenever any kind of transfer of personal data is made, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the users shall be previously requested. All the data requested through the website are compulsory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimum service to the User. In the event that not all the data are provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adapted to the User’s needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the current laws on personal data protection, the CONTROLLER is complying with all provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data for which it is responsible, and with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, by which data shall be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject and collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes.
The CONTROLLER guarantees the implementation of appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures set out in the GDPR in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the Users, and that they have been adequately informed of how such rights and freedoms can be exercised.